List of possible tasks
Go to the macro editor.
1. The list of macros, graphics means the following:
- The macro file is synchronized.
- The macro is publicly available.
- The macro is moderated and after checking it will be published in the common database.
- Synchronization error, for details go to the log.
- Synchronization is disabled.
2. Delete the macro file.
3. Create a new macro file.
4. Save the macro file to a folder.
5. Download / Open macro file from folder.
6. Publish the macro file in the common database.
7. Virtual keyboard. Click the desired mouse button to insert a command into the macro editor.
8. Macro editor. Displays the contents of a macro.
9. Stops automatic macro recording.
10. Starts automatic macro recording from keyboard and mouse.
11. When adding new commands, it automatically inserts the keystroke duration specified in paragraph (13).
12. When adding new commands, it automatically inserts the delay indicated in paragraph (13) after pressing the key.
13. Specifies the delay time that needs to be added.
14. Inserts into the editor the delay specified in paragraph (13).
15. Adds mouse clicks to the macro.
16. Allows you to loop a specific section of a macro and repeat it a specified number of times.
17. Move the command up.
18. Move the command down.
19. Cut command.
20. Copy command to memory.
21. Paste cut or copied command.
22. Change the delay time or the number of repetitions of the cycle.
23. Remove command.
24. Completely clears the editor.
25. Save editor commands to macro.
26. Close the editor without changes.
27. Save the file and close the editor.
To create a new macro file, click the “Create” button and enter the name of the new macro, then click “Apply”.
After the done actions, an empty macro file will appear in the list and you can start writing commands.
To rename a macro, right-click on the macro from the list and select “Rename” in the pop-up menu.
In the window that opens, enter the new name of the macro and click "Apply".
To save the macro to a specific location on the computer, in the list of macros, go to the desired position and click the Save button.
After you specify the directory in which you want to save the macro, enter its name (or leave the field unchanged) and click “Save”.
To download a macro from a folder on a computer, click the Download button and specify the path to an existing macro on the computer, then click Open.
To delete a macro, go to the macro list, select the desired macro and click the Delete button, confirm the action in the pop-up window.
In BotMek, you can share macros with other users by loading them into a common database, such macros become available for anyone to download, and the author of the macro gets a premium for posting.
In the list of macros, select the macro you want to share and click Share / Share.
In the window that opens, enter the name of the game or other task for which the macro is intended and fill in the description.
Then click the "Publish" button.
After checking the file moderator, it will be published in the general database and you will be charged premium days.
In the list of macros, select the macro located in the common database and click the Share / Share button.
In the window that opens, click the "Remove Sharing" button and confirm the action.
In the program, you can record a macro from the keyboard and mouse in automatic mode, to do this, press the "Record" key.
In the pop-up window, configure the recording settings and click the "Start recording" button.
To stop recording, click the Stop button.
To manually add a command to press a keyboard key in the editor, left-click the desired button on the virtual keyboard.
To manually add mouse clicks to the editor, click on the “Add mouse buttons” button and select the item in the pop-up menu.
To add a loop to the editor, click the Add Cycle button.
In the pop-up window, enter the number of repetitions and click "Apply"
The loop has been added to the editor, but as long as there is nothing in the loop body, you need to place macro commands in the loop body that you need to repeat.
To do this, move the loop start command to the required line of the editor, so that the necessary commands appear in the loop body.
To move commands in the editor, use the “Move Up” and “Move Down” buttons, or simply drag the desired command with the mouse.
As a result, we get a relatively small but functional code. In this example, the macro we will have to press the keys 123 as much as 10 times, the result will be: 123123123123123123123123123123
In the editor, you can configure the automatic insertion of the delay between the teams, for this you need to put a tick in the appropriate paragraphs.
If this or that delay does not need to be added to the editor, then uncheck the corresponding box.
1 - When adding new commands, it automatically inserts the keystroke duration specified in paragraph (3).
2 - When adding new commands, it automatically inserts the delay indicated in paragraph (3) after pressing the key.
3 - Specifies the delay time that needs to be added.
4 - Add to the editor a delay command with the duration specified in paragraph (3).