To go to the program settings, click on the "Settings" menu.
1. If the box is checked, the program will automatically start when the computer is turned on.
2. If the box is checked, the hotkey tracking will be launched when the program starts.
3. If checked, when the program starts, it will be minimized to the notification area.
4. If there is a tick, when you close the program on the cross, it will be minimized to the notification area and will continue to work in the background.
5. If checked, the program will be displayed on top of all windows.
6. If checked, the program works in silent mode and does not show notifications in the tray area.
7. If checked, the program runs without showing low-priority ads, if any, but important ads, if any, will be displayed.
8. If this box is checked, by default it hides comments when viewing detailed information about a file located in the common database (menu: Ready Macros).
9. If checked, the program will create a log in case of errors. The log may be needed when contacting tech support.
1. Hot key to start and stop the program.
2. Hot key to open the macro editor.